This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is
subjected to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause
harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference
received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with limits for a
Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits
are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in residential
installations. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy, and if
not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this
equipment does cause interference to radio or television equipment reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
-Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-Move the equipment away from the receiver.
-Plug the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is
-Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/television technician for additional suggestions.
You are cautioned that any change or modications to the equipment not expressly approved
by the party responsible for compliance could void Your authority to operate such equipment.
If the time arises to throw away your product, please
recycle all the components possible.
Batteries and rechargeable batteries are not to be
disposed in your domestic waste! Please recycle
them at your local recycling point.
Together we can help to protect the environment.
Dear user, thanks for purchasing this product.
Much investment in time and effort has gone into its development, and it is our hope
that it will give you many years of trouble-free service.
1. Do not drop, puncture or disassemble the device; otherwise the warranty will be voided.
2. Avoid all contact with water, and dry hands before using.
3. Do not expose the device to high temperature or leave it in direct sunlight. Doing so may
damage the device.
4. Use the device with care. Avoid pressing hard on the device body.
5. For your own safety, avoid using the device when there is a storm or lightning.
6. Do not use batteries of different specications. Doing so may lead to the potential for serious
7. Remove the battery during long periods between usage, as a deteriorated battery may affect
the functionality of the device.
8. Remove the battery if it shows signs of leaking or distortion.
9. Use only the accessories supplied by the manufacturer.
10. Keep the device out of the reach of infants.
11. Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
12. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
Behöver du hjälp?
Antal frågor: 0
Behöver du hjälp eller har du en fråga om Aiptek AHD Z700 Extreme? Ställ din fråga här. Lämna en tydlig och omfattande beskrivning av ditt problem och din fråga. Ju mer information du anger desto enklare blir det för andra ägare av Aiptek AHD Z700 Extreme att svara på din fråga.
Se manualen för Aiptek AHD Z700 Extreme helt gratis här nedan. Den här manualen tillhör kategorin och har betygsatts av 1 personer med ett genomsnitt på 10. Den här manualen är tillgänglig på följande språk: Engelsk. Behöver du hjälp eller har du en fråga om Aiptek AHD Z700 Extreme? Ställ din fråga här