1 2 3 4 5
By default, the condensation from the appliance runs into the condensation container.
Alternatively, you have the option of discharging the condensation water (into the waste-
water system via a drain hose) supplied depending on the model. If you choose to
discharge the condensation water into the waste-water system, you will not need to empty
the condensation container during the drying programme or after each time you use the
1. Pull out condensation container keeping it horizontal.
2. Pour out condensation.
3. Always push container in fully until it clicks into place.
If Depósito (Container) flashes in the display panel aWhat to do if..., Page 10.
Cleaning the fluff filter
Clean the fluff filter after each drying operation.
1. Open the door, remove fluff from door/door area.
2. Pull out and fold open the fluff filter.
3. Remove the fluff (by wiping the filter with your hand).
If the fluff filter is very dirty or blocked, rinse with warm water and dry
4. Close and reinsert the fluff filter.
Switching off the dryer
Turn the programme selector to Stop.
Do not leave laundry in the dryer.
Removing the laundry
The automatic anti-crease function causes the drum to move at specific intervals, the washing remains
loose and fluffy for an hour (two hours if the additional Reduced Ironing function is also selected-
depending on model).
... and adapt to individual requirements
Never start the dryer if it is damaged!
Inform your after-sales service.
Sorting and loading laundry
Remove all items from pockets.
Check for cigarette lighters.
The drum must be empty prior to loading.
See programme overview on page 7.
See also separate instructions for “Woollens basket”
(depending on model)
Your new dryer
Congratulations - You have chosen a modern, high-quality Bosch
The condensation dryer is distinguished by its economical energy
Every dryer which leaves our factory is carefully checked to ensure
that it functions correctly and is in perfect condition.
Should you have any questions, our after-sales service will be pleased
Disposal in an environmentally-responsible manner
This appliance is labelled in accordance with European Directive
2012/19/EU concerning used electrical and electronic appliances
(waste electrical and electronic equipment - WEEE). The guideline
determines the framework for the return and recycling of used
appliances as applicable throughout the EU.
For further information about our products, accessories, spare parts
and services, please visit: www.bosch-home.com
Preparing for installation, see Page 8
Selecting and adjusting the programme
ʋ for domestic use only,
ʋ only to be used for drying fabrics that have been
washed with water.
This appliance is intended for use up to a maximum
height of 4000 metres above sea level.
Keep children younger than 3 years old away from
Do not let children make the cleaning and
maintenance work on the dryer without supervision.
Do not leave children unsupervised near the dryer.
Keep pets away from the dryer.
The dryer can be operated by children 8 years old
and older, by persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental abilities and by persons with
insufficient experience or knowledge if they are
supervised or have been instructed in its use by
a responsible adult.
Select the drying programme ...
Press the Inicio/Stop (Start/Stop) button
Make sure your hands are dry.
Hold the plug only.
Information on laundry ...
Labelling of fabrics
Follow the manufacturer's care information.
(cDrying at normal temperature.
'cDrying at low temperature a also select Delicado (Low Heat).
)cDo not machine dry.
Observe safety instructions without fail a Page 11!
Do not tumble-dry the following fabrics for example:
– Impermeable fabrics (e.g. rubber-coated fabrics).
– Delicate materials (silk or curtains made from synthetic material) a they may crease
– Laundry contaminated with oil.
– To ensure a consistent result, sort the laundry by fabric type and drying programme.
– Always dry very small items (e.g. baby socks) together with large items of laundry (e.g. hand
– Close zips, hooks and eyelets, and button up covers.
Tie fabric belts, apron strings, etc. together
– Do not over-dry easy-care laundry a risk of creasing!
Allow laundry to finish drying in the air.
– Do not dry woolens in the dryer, only use to freshen them up a Page 7, Woollens Finish
Programme (depending on model).
– Do not iron laundry immediately after drying, fold items up and leave for a while
a the remaining moisture will then be distributed evenly.
– The drying result depends on the type of water used during washing. a Fine adjustment
of the drying result a Page 5/6.
– Machine-knitted fabrics (e.g. T-shirts or jerseys) often shrink the first time they are dried
ado not use the Extra seco para guardar (Cupboard Dry Extra) programme.
– Starched laundry is not always suitable for dryers a starch leaves behind a coating that
adversely affects the drying operation.
– Use the correct dosage of fabric softener as per the manufacturer's instructions when
washing the laundry to be dried.
– Use the timer programme for small loads a this improves the drying result.
Environmental protection / Energy-saving tips
– Before drying, spin the laundry thoroughly in the washing machine a the higher the spin
speed the shorter the drying time will be (consumes less energy), also spin easy-care
– Put in, but do not exceed, the maximum recommended quantity of laundry aprogramme
overview a Page 7.
– Make sure the room is well ventilated during drying.
– Do not obstruct or seal up the air inlet.
– Keep the air cooler clean a Page 6 “Care and cleaning”.
Fine adjustment of the drying result
Adjustment of the levels of dryness
1 x to
Press and hold Delicado
(Low Heat) and turn 5 x to the right
Press Delicado (Low Heat)
until the required level is reached
All buttons are sensitive and only
need to be touched lightly.
Only operate the dryer with
the fluff filter inserted!
Drum interior light
(depending on model)
Programme end once lights up in the display.
Interrupt programme removing or adding laundry.
The drying cycle can be interrupted for a brief period so that laundry may be added or removed.
The programme selected must then be resumed and completed.
Never switch the dryer off before the drying process has ended.
Drum and door may be hot!
1. Open door, the drying process is interrupted.
2. Load or remove laundry and close door.
3. If required, select a new programme and additional functions.
4. Press the Inicio/Stop (Start/Stop) button.
Limp. o/p (Filter)
Empty the condensation container.
Clean the fluff filter and/or air cooler under running water a Page 4/6.
ʋ Preparation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
ʋ Setting the programmes . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
ʋ Drying . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3/4
ʋ Information on laundry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
ʋ Fine adjustment of the drying result . . 5/6
ʋ Care and cleaning . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6
ʋ Programme overview . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7
ʋ Installation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8
ʋ Frost protection / Transport. . . . . . . . . . . 8
ʋ Technical data . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9
ʋ Optional accessories . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9
ʋ What to do if... / After-sales service . . . . 10
ʋ Safety instructions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .11
Fine adjustment of the drying result
Care and cleaning
Dryer housing, control panel, air cooler, moisture sensors
– Wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
– Do not use harsh cleaning agents and solvents.
– Remove detergent and cleaning agent residue immediately.
– During drying, water may collect between the door and seal.
This does not affect your dryer's functions in any way.
Clean the protective filter 5 - 6 times a year
or if Limp.
(Filter) flashes after cleaning the fluff filter.
Air cooler / Protective filter
When cleaning, only remove the protective filter. Clean the air cooler
behind the protective filter once a year.
– Allow the dryer to cool.
– Residual water may leak out, so place an absorbent towel
underneath the maintenance door.
1. Unlock the maintenance door.
2. Open the maintenance door fully.
3. Turn both locking levers towards each another.
4. Pull out the protective filter/air cooler.
Do not damage the protective filter or air cooler.
Clean with warm water only. Do not use any hard or sharp-edged
5. Clean the protective filter/air cooler thoroughly,
Allow to drip dry.
Clean the seals.
7. Re-insert the protective filter/air cooler,
with the handle facing down.
8. Turn back both locking levers.
9. Close the maintenance door until the lock clicks into place.
The dryer is fitted with stainless steel moisture sensors. The sensors
measure the level of moisture in the laundry. After a long period of
operation, a fine layer of limescale may form on the sensors.
1. Open the door and clean the moisture sensors with a damp sponge
which has a rough surface.
Do not use steel wool or abrasive materials.
Secando/Secar (Drying), Seco | (Iron dry), Seco para
guardar (Cupboard dry),
are displayed in sequence.
Short signal when changing from level 3 to 0, otherwise
Only when switched off!
Reduced temperature for delicate fabrics ' that require a longer drying time; e.g. for polyacrylics, polyamide,
elastane or acetate.
Fine adjustment of
the drying result
The drying result (e.g. Cupboard Dry) can be adjusted over three levels (1 - max. 3) for the Algodón/Algodão
(Cottons), Sintéticos (Synthetics) and Extra rápido 40 min (Rapid 40) programmes a
presetting = 0. After one of these programmes has been finely adjusted, the setting is retained for the others.
Further information aPage 5/6.
0, 1, 2, 3
Read these instructions and the separate
Energy-saving mode instructions before
operating the dryer.
To install the condensation drain, follow
the Condensation drain instructions
Observe the safety instructions on page 11.
Secando/Secar Seco | , Seco
para guardar, R/Terminado
Drying, Iron dry, Cupboard dry, Anti-crease/End