WHEN USING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, BASIC
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE TAKEN,
INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
BEFORE USING APPLIANCE.
Keep away from water
DANGER – TO REDUCE THE RISK
OF ELECTRIC SHOCK: ALWAYS UNPLUG THIS
APPLIANCE FROM THE ELECTRICAL OUTLET
WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK
OF BURNS, ELECTROCUTION, FIRE, OR INjURY TO
1. Unplug from outlet before putting on or taking
2. This mirror should not be used by or near children
or individuals with certain disabilities.
3. Use this mirror only for its intended
use as described in these instructions.
Do not use attachments not recommended
by the manufacturer.
4. Never operate this mirror if it has a damaged cord
or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been
dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return
the mirror to a service center for examination and
5. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
6. Never drop or insert an object into any opening.
7. Do not use outdoors.
8. Do not operate where aerosol (spray)
products are being used or where oxygen
is being administered.
9. To disconnect, be sure switch is in the OFF
position, then remove plug from outlet.
10. Do not leave appliance unattended when it is
11. Be sure mirror is not in a position where it
can reflect sunlight; reflected sunlight can
12. Do not use on a soft surface such as a bed, where
openings may be blocked.
13. Turn switch to OFF position, allow unit to cool.
14. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall
or be pulled into a tub or sink.
15. If an appliance falls into water, unplug it
immediately. Do not reach into the water.
16. To protect against electrical hazards, do not use
while bathing or in the shower.
17. Never use while sleeping.
18. Do not use a bulb greater than 12 watts.
19. Use in any 120 volt 60 hertz AC electric outlet
(ordinary house current). Do not use it in any
other electrical outlet.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this mirror has a
polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This
plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug
does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still
does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the
proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
CAUTION: BE SURE DIRECT SUNLIGHT DOES
NOT STRIKE MIRROR WHEN LEFT UNATTENDED;
REFLECTED SUNLIGHT CAN CAUSE FIRE.
1. Your lighted makeup mirror will rotate 350° so
that you can use either the standard view or the
10x magnified view located on the opposite side.
2. Plug into any standard 120 volt wall outlet. To turn
on light, simply turn the switch on the line cord to
3. After use, always turn the switch to the OFF
position and unplug.
4. The beauty and design of this mirror complement
any decor. Therefore, you may wish to leave the
mirror displayed. However, if you choose to store
the mirror, see section about storage for
This lighted makeup mirror uses an energy saving
lifetime fluorescent bulb. The bulb lasts up to
10,000 hours and does not require replacement.