csi_26_09_13_electrical_power_monitoring.doc 26 09 13 - 1
SECTION 26 09 13
ELECTRICAL POWER MONITORING
Specifier: The Specifier/Design Professional is responsible for the accuracy of all project specifications,
including system application and coordination with related sections. This guide specification is provided
as a convenience and requires editing to match actual project requirements. CRESTRON ELECTRONICS,
INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF ANY OF ITS GUIDE
SPECIFICATIONS. For Crestron design assistance and design review please contact Sales Support Ser-
vices Department at 800.237.2041 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PART 1 GENERAL
A. Section Includes:
Power meter unit integrated with the following:
Specifier: Edit paragraph to correspond to components and features required for this Project.
1. Automation and control server.
2. Electrical breaker panel.
3. Network power switching controls.
4. Network lighting controls.
5. Network management and control systems.
B. Related Requirements:
Specifier: Related Information paragraph is optional. If retaining, edit and coordinate list of sections
below to correspond to Project requirements.
1. Division 25 Section "Integrated Automation Software for Control and Monitoring
Networks" for software and integration hardware for network automation and
2. Division 25 Section "Integrated Automation Controls" for software and integration
hardware for network lighting controls.
3. Division 25 Section "Integrated Automation Network Equipment".
4. Division 26 Section "Common Work Results For Electrical".
5. Division 26 Section “Programmable Controllers”.
6. Division 26 Section “Digital-Network Lighting Controls”
7. Division 26 Section "Wiring Devices".
A. California Energy Commission (CEC):
1. CEC CCR Title 24, Part 6: California Energy Efficiency Standards for Residential
and Nonresidential Buildings, California's Appliance Efficiency Program: Listed
lighting control devices.