SHORT CORD INSTRUCTIONS
-A short power cord is provided to reduce risks resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping
over a longer cord.
- Longer, detachable power supply cords or extension cords are available and may be used if care
is exercised in their use.
- If an extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating should be at least as great as the
electrical rating of the appliance. If the appliance is provided with 3- wire, grounding type cord,
the extension should be a GROUNDING TYPE 3 - WIRE CORD. The longer cord should be
arranged so that it will not drape over the counter-top or table top where it can be pulled on by
children or tripped over.
-Your product is equipped with a polarized alternating current line plug (a plug having one blade
wider than the other). This plug will fit into the power outlet only one way. This is a safety feature.
If you are unable to insert the plug fully into the outlet, try reversing the plug. If the plug should
still fail to fit, contact your electrician to replace your obsolete outlet. Do not defeat the safety
purpose of the polarized plug.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed,
including the following:
• Read all instructions.
• Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles and knobs.
•To protect against fire, electrical shock and personal injury, do not immerse cord, plug
or appliance in water or other liquid.
• Never allow the appliance to be used by children.
• Unplug from the outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before fitting
or taking off parts, and before cleaning the appliance.
• Do not operate with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions, or
has been damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to the nearest authorized
service facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
• The use of accessory attachments or spare parts not recommended by the appliance
manufacturer may result in fire, electrical shock or personal injury.
• Do not use outdoors.
• Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
• Do not place on or near a hot gas or electrical burner, or in a heated oven.
• Plug cord into the wall outlet. To disconnect, turn any control to “off”, then remove plug
from wall outlet.
• Do not use the appliance for other than the intended use. This appliance is to be utilized
for domestic use only. Any other use is to be considered improper and therefore,
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY