1. Read all instructions.
2. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including
children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities,
or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they are closely
supervised and instructed concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety.
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or
near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they
do not play with the appliance.
4. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
5. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plug,
or oven in water or other liquid.
6. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to
cool before cleaning appliance and putting on or taking off parts.
7. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or
after the appliance malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in
any manner. Call our toll-free customer service number for
information on examination, repair, or adjustment.
8. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the
appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
9. Do not use outdoors.
Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch
Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a
Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance
containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
To disconnect, turn all controls to OFF; then remove plug from
Use extreme caution when removing pan or disposing of hot
Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the
pad and touch electrical parts, creating a risk of electrical shock.
Oversize foods or metal utensils must not be inserted in an
oven as they may create a fire or risk of electric shock.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and/or injury to
persons, including the following:
If contents ignite, do not open oven door. Unplug oven and allow contents to stop burning and cool before
Do not operate unattended while in Broil mode.
• Do not use with oven cooking bags.
Always allow at least one inch between food and heating element.
Always unplug oven when not in use.
Regular cleaning reduces risk of fire hazard.
840195703 ENv01.indd 2
840195703 ENv01.indd 2 1/19/14 3:35 PM 1/19/14 3:35 PM