If contents ignite, do not open oven door. Unplug oven and allow contents to stop burning and cool before
Do not operate unattended while in Toast or Broil modes.
• Do not use with oven cooking bags.
Always allow at least one inch between food and heating element.
Always unplug toaster oven when not in use.
Regular cleaning reduces risk of fire hazard.
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against electric shock, do not immerse cord, plug,
or toaster oven in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow
to cool before cleaning appliance and putting on or taking off
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or
after the appliance malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in
any manner. Call our toll-free customer service number for
information on examination, repair, or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the
appliance manufacturer may cause injuries.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch
Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a
Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance
containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
To disconnect, turn all controls to OFF; then remove plug from
Use extreme caution when removing pan or disposing of hot
Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off
the pad and touch electrical parts, creating a risk of electrical
Oversize foods or metal utensils must not be inserted in a
toaster oven as they may create a fire or risk of electric shock.
A fire may occur if the toaster oven is covered, touching, or
near flammable material, including curtains, draperies, walls,
and the like, when in operation. Do not store any item on top
of the appliance when in operation or before the appliance
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
840220600 ENv04.indd 2
840220600 ENv04.indd 2 11/14/12 3:21 PM 11/14/12 3:21 PM