• The device must only be used for its intended purpose as described in the instruction manual.
• Using the device for any other purpose invalidates the warranty.
• Improper use may result in a risk of re.
• The appliance is not intended for commercial use.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
• Children shall not play with the appliance.
• Do not use the appliance if it shows any signs of damage, if it is not in perfect working order, or if it has been
dropped or become damp.
• Do not attempt to repair the unit yourself in the event of any defects. Only have repairs carried out by authorised
• Do not cover up the appliance when it is switched on. Never use it under blankets or cushions.
• Use the device only in dry rooms, and in no case when bathing or showering.
• Do not use the appliance near petrol or other easily ammable substances.
• Turn the device off after each use and before cleaning it.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
BATTERY SAFETY INFORMATION
• Do not disassemble batteries!
• Clean the battery and device contacts if necessary before putting in the batteries!
• Remove discharged batteries from the device immediately!
• Increased risk of leakage, avoid contact with skin, eyes and mucous membranes! If battery acid comes in
contact with any of these parts, rinse the affected area with copious amounts of fresh water and seek medical
• If a battery has been swallowed seek medical attention immediately!
• Replace all of the batteries simultaneously!
• Only replace with batteries of the same type, never use different types of batteries together or used batteries
with new ones!
• Keep the battery compartment well sealed!
• Remove the batteries from the device if it is not going to be used for an extended period!
• Keep batteries out of children‘s reach!
• Do not attempt to recharge these batteries! Danger of explosion!
• Do not short circuit! Danger of explosion!
• Do not throw into a re! Danger of explosion!
• Keep unused batteries in their packaging away from metal objects in order to prevent short circuiting!
Scope of supply
Please check rst of all that the device is complete and is not damaged in any way. In case of doubt, do not use
the it and contact your dealer or your service centre. The following parts are included:
• 1 MEDISANA LED suction mirror CM 850
• 3 Batteries 1,5 V, type AAA
• 1 Instruction manual
If you notice any transport damage during unpacking, please contact your dealer without delay.
Inserting/changing the batteries
Before starting to use the MEDISANA LED suction mirror CM 850, you must insert the 3 batteries (1.5 V, type
AAA) provided. To do so, remove the cover from battery compartment
and insert the batteries provided.
Make sure the polarity is correct. Then close the battery compartment.
This cosmetic mirror makes your daily facial care routine easier. It provides an illuminated mirror face
5-fold magnication.This can be turned into the desired position by adjusting the telescope bracket
The non-dazzle frame lighting
, comprised of long-life white LEDs, is switched on and off using the on-/off-/
. A short touch on the area switches the lighting on or off. To dim the lighting, lay one nger
onto the on-/off-/dim-contact area
, until the desired brightness adjustment has been reached. The LEDs are
changing their brightness depending on the initial level - from maximum brightness to minimum level and after
putting of the nger and touching the area again - from minimum level to maximum brightness.
The suction cup
is characterized by a strong adhesion on all smooth surfaces. Place it at the desired position
and turn the cup
in the „close“ direction (see printing on the housing of the cup). If you want to loose the cup
again, turn it into the „open“ direction and remove it from the surface by pulling on the ap.
Cleaning and maintenance
• Turn the device off each time before you clean it.
• Do not clean the appliance in the dishwasher.
• Do not immerse the device in water or other uids.
• Never use aggressive cleaning agents or stiff brushes.
• Only clean the device using a soft, slightly damp cloth. Never use alcohol or aggressive detergents.
• Do not allow any water to get into the unit.
• Do not use the unit again until it is completely dry.
This product must not be disposed of together with domestic waste.
All users are obliged to hand in all electrical or electronic devices, regardless of whether or not
they contain toxic substances, at a municipal or commercial collection point so that they can be
disposed of in an environmentally acceptable manner.
Please remove the batteries before disposing of the device/unit. Do not dispose of old batteries
with your household waste, but at a battery collection station at a recycling site or in a shop.
Consult your municipal authority or your dealer for information about disposal.
Name and model:
Dimensions L x W x H:
Warranty and repair terms
Please contact your dealer or the service centre in case of a claim under the warranty. If you have to return the
unit, please enclose a copy of your receipt and state what the defect is.
The following warranty terms apply:
1. The warranty period for MEDISANA products is three years from date of purchase. In case of a warranty
claim, the date of purchase has to be proven by means of the sales receipt or invoice.
2. Defects in material or workmanship will beremoved free of charge within the warranty period.
3. Repairs under warranty do not extend thewarranty period either for the unit or for thereplacement parts.
4. The following is excluded under the warranty:
a. All damage which has arisen due to impropertreatment, e.g. non-observanceof the user instructions.
b. All damage which is due to repairs or tampering by the customer or unauthorised third parties.
c. Damage which has arisen duringtransport from the manufacturer to theconsumer or duringtransport to
the service centre.
d. Accessories which are subject to normal wearand tear.
5. Liability for direct or indirect consequentiallosses caused by the unit are excluded even if the damage to the
unit is accepted as a warranty claim.
Jagenbergstraße 19, 41468 NEUSS
For service, accessories and spare parts, please contact:
UK - United Kingdom
+44 20 38680977
Achten Sie darauf, dass die Verpackungsfolien nicht in die Hände von Kindern
gelangen! Es besteht Erstickungsgefahr!
MEDISANA LED Saugspiegel CM 850
4,5V , 3 x 1,5V Batterien Typ AAA
ca. 16,5 cm Durchmesser
(Gesamtdurchmesser ca. 19 cm)
ca. 20 x 20 x 12 cm
ca. 0,38 kg
40 15588 88558 7
Die jeweils aktuelle Fassung dieser Gebrauchsanweisung nden Sie unter www.medisana.com
Im Zuge ständiger Produktverbesserungen behalten wir uns technische und
gestalterische Änderungen vor.
Gerät und Bedienelemente
Spiegeläche (5-fach vergrößert)
Batteriefach (auf der Rückseite)
Ein-/Aus-/Dimm-Kontaktäche (auf der Rückseite)
Device and controls
Mirror face (5x magnication)
Battery compartment (on backside)
On-/off-/dim contact area (on backside)
Read the instruction manual carefully before using this device, especially the safety
instructions, and keep the instruction manual for future use. Should you give this
device to another person, it is vital that you also pass on these instructions for use.
GB Safety instructions
Please ensure that the polythene packing is kept away from the reach of children!
Risk of suffocation!
MEDISANA LED suction mirror CM 850
4.5V , 3 x 1.5V batteries type AAA
approx. 16.5 cm diameter
(total diameter approx. 19 cm)
approx. 20 x 20 x 12 cm
approx. 0.38 kg
40 15588 88558 7
The current version of this instruction manual can be found under www.medisana.com
In accordance with our policy of continual product improvement, we reserve
the right to make technical and optical changes without notice.
Prüfen Sie von Zeit zu Zeit, ob der Saugnapf
noch sicheren Halt hat und
befestigen Sie ihn gegebenenfalls neu.
Check if the suction cup
still provides secure hold on a regular base.
Reinstall it if necessary.
Behöver du hjälp?
Antal frågor: 0
Behöver du hjälp eller har du en fråga om Medisana CM 850? Ställ din fråga här. Lämna en tydlig och omfattande beskrivning av ditt problem och din fråga. Ju mer information du anger desto enklare blir det för andra ägare av Medisana CM 850 att svara på din fråga.
Om Medisana CM 850
Se manualen för Medisana CM 850 helt gratis här nedan. Den här manualen tillhör kategorin och har betygsatts av 1 personer med ett genomsnitt på 8.7. Den här manualen är tillgänglig på följande språk: Svenska, Engelsk, Holländsk, Tyska, Franska, Spanska, Italiensk, Portugis, Polska, Ryska, Finska, Czech, Turkiska, Slovakien, Grekisk, Ungerska. Behöver du hjälp eller har du en fråga om Medisana CM 850? Ställ din fråga här