Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to Philips! To fully benet from the support
that Philips offers, register your product at www.philips.com/welcome.
3 Your breadmaker
Viewing window Control panel
Cover lid Mains plug
Timer increase Loaf weight
Timer decrease Program menu
Crust color Start/stop/cancel button
LCD status display
Kneading blade Measuring spoon
Bread pan Measuring cup
Yoghurt container with lid (HD9016 only)
4 Use your breadmaker
Before the rst use
1 Remove all packaging material from the appliance. Be careful not to throw away the
2 Remove any labels from the body of the appliance.
3 To remove any dust that may have accumulated on the appliance, wipe the outside of
the appliance, the bread pan and the kneading blade with a damp cloth.
•Never use scouring pads, abrasive cleaning agents or aggressive liquids such as petrol or
acetone to clean the appliance.
4 Dry all parts thoroughly before you start to use the appliance.
Prepare your breadmaker and ingredients
1 Put your breadmaker on a stable, horizontal and level surface.
2 Turn the bread pan anticlockwise and lift it out.
3 Push the kneading blade rmly onto the shaft.
4 Measure the ingredients for the recipe you want to prepare (see the recipes booklet).
• Always measure ingredients accurately.
• All ingredients should be at room temperature unless recipe suggests otherwise.
5 Put ingredients in the bread pan in the order they are listed in the recipe.
• Always add liquid ingredient rst, and then add dry ingredients.
• Do not let the yeast touch the salt.
•Do not add more quantities than mentioned in the recipe as it may damage the breadmaker.
• Always use active dry yeast with this breadmaker.
• The yeast should be dry and separate from other ingredients when it is added to
the bread pan.
• Butter and other fats should be cut into small pieces before putting in the bread
pan to aid the mixing.
• If necessary, use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the bread pan to get the
mixture sticking to the wall back to the mix.
• During the mixing stage, there will be beep sounds to alert you to add additional
ingredients such as nuts if you wish.
6 Put the bread pan in the appliance. Turn the bread pan clockwise until it locks into
•If the bread pan is not assembled properly, the kneading blade does not turn.
7 Put down the handle of the bread pan and close the lid of the appliance.
8 Put the mains plug in the wall socket.
»The appliance beeps and ‘1’ and ‘3:55’ appear on the display, which refers to the
Set your breadmaker
1 Press (menu button) repeatedly to select the program.
• The select program number and processing time are displayed.
• For detailed program description, see the Breadmaker recipe supplied.
2 Press (crust color button) repeatedly to select the crust color.
• The selected crust color can be changed from light to dark.
3 Press (loaf weight button) repeatedly to select the loaf weight.
• Make sure the selected weight is appropriate for the amount of ingredients of the
selected recipe. See the Breadmaker recipe supplied.
4 Press (Start/stop button) to start bread making process.
•During the baking process, the breadmaker itself and the lid become extremely hot. Be careful
not to burn yourself.
»The display counts down the processing time until the bread is ready.
»When the baking process is nished, the breadmaker beeps and goes to the keep-
warm mode (for 60 minutes).
Preset time for delayed baking
You can use the timer if you want the bread to be ready at a later time. The maximum delay
time that can be set is 13 hours.
•Do not use the timer function with recipes that require fresh ingredients that may go bad, for
instance eggs, fresh milk, sour cream or cheese.
1 Put all ingredients in the bread pan.
2 Select the appropriate program, loaf size and crust color for your recipe.
»The total processing time is shown on the display.
3 Press (timer increase and timer decrease button) to choose the desired
»The breadmaker enters preset mode.
• For example, if the current time is 19:00 and you want your bread ready at 7:00
next morning (12 hours later), you can set the preset time to 12:00.
• If you keep the button pressed, the time increases more quickly.
• If the time on the display reaches 13 hours and you still keep the timer button
pressed, the display goes back to the baking time of the set program.
4 Press (start/stop/cancel button).
»The timer counts down the set time in minutes.
»The bread is ready when the timer has counted down to 0:00 and the
Finish the baking process
•The inside of the breadmaker, the bread pan, the kneading blade and the bread are very hot.
•Always use oven mitts when you remove the bread pan at the end of the baking cycle or at
any time during the keep-warm mode.
3140 035 33721
• This appliance is intended for household use only. If
the appliance is used improperly or for professional
or semi-professional purposes or if it is not used
according to the instructions in the user manual, the
guarantee becomes invalid and Philips refuses any
liability for damage caused.
• Never use any accessories or parts from other manufacturers or that Philips does not
specically recommend. If you use such accessories or parts, your guarantee becomes
• Do not touch the bread pan with sharp utensils to avoid damage.
• Do not expose the appliance to high temperatures, nor place it on a working or still
hot stove or cooker.
• Always place the appliance on a stable, level and horizontal surface.
• Always put the bread pan in the appliance before you put the plug in the wall socket
and switch on the appliance.
• Always unplug the appliance after use.
• Always let the appliance cool down before you clean or move it.
• Do not place the bread pan in a conventional oven to bake bread.
• The accessible surfaces may become hot when the appliance is operating. Always use
oven mitts when you lift the bread pan by its handle or when you handle the hot bread
pan, the kneading blade or the hot bread.
• Beware of the hot steam that comes out of the steam vents during baking or out of
the breadmaker when you open the lid during or after the baking process.
• Do not lift and move the appliance while it is operating.
• Do not touch moving parts.
• Do not expose the appliance to direct sunlight.
• Do not insert metallic objects or alien substances into the steam vents.
• Do not use the bread pan if it is damaged.
• Always clean the appliance after use.
• Do not clean the appliance in the dishwasher.
• Do not use the appliance outdoors.
• Leave a free space of at least 10cm above, behind and on both sides of the appliance
to prevent damage due to radiated heat.
• To avoid damage to the appliance, do not place the bread pan or any other object on
top of the appliance.
Your product is designed and manufactured with high quality materials and components,
which can be recycled and reused.
When you see the crossed-out wheel bin symbol attached to a product, it means the
product is covered by the European Directive 2002/96/EC:
Never dispose of your product with other household waste. Please inform yourself
about the local rules on the separate collection of electrical and electronic products.
The correct disposal of your old product helps prevent potentially negative
consequences on the environment and human health.
Electromagnetic elds (EMF)
This Philips appliance complies with all standards regarding electromagnetic elds (EMF). If
handled properly and according to the instructions in this user manual, the appliance is safe
to use based on scientic evidence available today.
Power failure backup
This appliance has a backup function that remembers the status before a power failure,
provided the power supply resumes within 10 minutes. If the power failure occurs during
a cooking process, the countdown of the cooking time continues where it left off when
the power supply resumes. If the power failure lasts longer than 10 minutes and the failure
occurs during a cooking process, the breadmaker automatically resets to the preset setting
when the power supply resumes. Open the breadmaker, remove its contents and start all
over again. If you have set the timer and the preset cooking process has not yet started when
a power failure occurs, the breadmaker automatically resets to the preset setting when the
power supply resumes. Open the breadmaker, remove its contents and start all over again.
Read this user manual carefully before you use the appliance, and save the user manual for
• Never immerse the body of the breadmaker in water or any other liquid, nor rinse it
under the tap.
• Do not cover the steam and air vents while the breadmaker is operating.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8
years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or metal capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a
safe way and understand the hazards involved.
• Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning
and user maintenance shall not be made by children
unless they are older than 8 and supervised.
• Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of
children less than 8 years. Do not let the mains cord
hang over the edge of the table or worktop on
which the appliance stands.
• If the mains cord is damaged, you must have it
replaced by Philips, a service centre authorised by
Philips or similarly qualied persons in order to
avoid a hazard.
• The appliance is not intended to be operated by
means of an external timer or a separate remote
• The accessible surfaces may become hot during
• Do not put over 560 g our, and 9 g, 12 g, 14 g
yeast for general bread, super rapid bread, and
easter cake programs respectively.
• Check if the voltage indicated on the appliance corresponds to the local mains voltage
before you connect the appliance.
• Only connect the appliance to an earthed wall socket. Always make sure that the plug
is inserted rmly into the wall socket.
• Do not use the appliance if the plug, the mains cord, the body of the appliance or the
bread pan is damaged.
• Make sure that the heating element, the rotating shaft of the bread pan and the outside
of the bread pan are clean and dry before you put the plug in the wall socket.
• Do not use the appliance for any other purpose than described in this manual.
• Do not plug in the appliance or operate the control panel with wet hands.
• Do not come near the steam and air vents with your face or hands when the appliance
• Do not open the lid during the baking process, as this may cause the dough or bread
• During the baking process, the appliance itself and the lid become extremely hot. Be
careful not to burn yourself.
• Do not remove the bread pan from the appliance during use.
• Never use any utensils to mix the ingredients in the bread pan during a baking program.
• Only put ingredients in the bread pan. Do not put or spill any ingredients and/or
additives in the inside of the appliance to avoid damage to the heating element.
• When you remove jam from the bread pan, lift the bread pan with both hands in oven
mitts to pour out the hot jam.
Behöver du hjälp?
Antal frågor: 0
Behöver du hjälp eller har du en fråga om Philips Daily Collection HD9015? Ställ din fråga här. Lämna en tydlig och omfattande beskrivning av ditt problem och din fråga. Ju mer information du anger desto enklare blir det för andra ägare av Philips Daily Collection HD9015 att svara på din fråga.
Om Philips Daily Collection HD9015
Se manualen för Philips Daily Collection HD9015 helt gratis här nedan. Den här manualen tillhör kategorin och har betygsatts av 10 personer med ett genomsnitt på 7.9. Den här manualen är tillgänglig på följande språk: Svenska, Engelsk, Holländsk, Tyska, Franska, Spanska, Danska, Norska, Finska, Grekisk. Behöver du hjälp eller har du en fråga om Philips Daily Collection HD9015? Ställ din fråga här