FR chargeur de piles
ES cargador de pila
1 Your battery charger
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to Philips!
To fully benefit from the support that Philips offers, register your product at:
2 Important safety instructions
Save these instructions - this manual contains important safety and operating instructions for
this charger. Before using your charger read all instructions and cautionary markings on the
charger, the batteries to be charged and the products that use the batteries.
• Use to charge AA (1.2V, 600 - 2500 mAh, Ni-MH/Ni-Cd) and AAA (1.2V 100 - 1000 mAh,
Ni-MH/Ni-Cd) rechargeable batteries only. For environmental reasons we advise the use of
Ni-MH batteries only. Do not charge Alkaline, Zinc Carbon,Lithium or any other type of
battery not specified on the charger. Other types of batteries might burst or leak causing
• For proper battery insertion, please observe pole indications (+/-). See fig.A.
• Do not dispose of in fire, short circuit or open.
• Charge new batteries before using.
• Never alter the plug.
• Do not operate the charger if it has been subjected to shock or if it is damaged.
• Do not disassemble the charger.
• To avoid risk of electric shock, unplug the charger from the electrical outlet before cleaning
or when not in use,
• This battery charger is for indoor use only. Do not expose the charger to rain or excessive
moisture. Keep the charger away from dust and dirt, which can cause premature wear of
parts or harm its normal operation.
• Never use the charger as a power source for any electrical equipment.
• Do not incinerate, disassemble or short circuit batteries since they may burst or release
• This charger is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without
• Do not operate the charger if the plug is damaged.
• Do not charge AAA and AA batteries in the same slot.
• Do not charge damaged or leaking batteries.
• Charge Ni-Cd and Ni-MH batteries separately.
• Remove the batteries from the charger before it is scrapped. Dispose of the batteries
• Wipe the charger with a damp cloth occasionally without harsh chemicals, cleaning
solvents or strong detergents.
• Charger and batteries must be disposed of separately. Inform yourself about the separate
collection system for electrical and electronic products.
4 Operating instructions
General charging guidelines
• At the same time you can charge one or two AA or AAA batteries or one AA and one
• For long battery life, only charge empty batteries.
• When charging, ambient temperature should be between 0°C and 45°C (32°F and 113°F).
• You can charge batteries with different capacity (mAh) and size (AA/AAA) at the same
It is normal for the unit and the batteries to become warm while charging.
Insert batteries into the charger. See fig.A.
Plug the charger into a wall outlet. See fig. B.
• The green charge LED(s) will illuminate, indicating that charging is in progress.The LED(s) will
remain lit until charging is stopped manually.
When finished, unplug the charger from the power source and remove the batteries.
See fig. C.Always unplug between charges!
Battery charging times: See fig. D.
Charging times are for reference only as they may differ per brand and performance of
batteries as well as environmental conditions at the time of charging.
Visit our website at: www.philips.com
Visit our website at: www.philips.com
Philips Consumer Electronics
P.O. Box 80002
5600 JB Eindhoven
© 2007 Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited without the prior
written consent of the copyright owner.
The information presented in this document does not form part of any quotation or
contract, is believed to be accurate and reliable and may be changed without notice. No
liability will be accepted by the publisher for any consequence of its use. Publication there
of does not cover nor imply any license under patent- or other industrial or intellectual
Printed in China NMW/RR/3507
Register your product and get
Battery charging times
Type Size Capacity Charging time
NiMH AA 2300 mAh ~ 32 hrs
NiMH AA 2100 mAh ~ 30 hrs
NiMH AA 1800 mAh ~ 25 hrs
NiMH AA 1600 mAh ~ 22 hrs
NiMH AA 1300 mAh ~ 18 hrs
NiMH AAA 800 mAh ~ 25 hrs
NiMH AAA 700 mAh ~ 22 hrs
NiCd AA 1000 mAh ~ 14 hrs
NiCd AAA 300 mAh ~ 9 hrs
Additional information (including warranty conditions) available at our website:
Specifications subject to change without notice.
All dimensions shown are approximate.